Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

buying things on zoo tycoon?

on the first zoo tycoon, i really want a polar bear exhibit, but i dont have a snowy rock cave. And my research and conservation thing is taking too long. Is there any other way i can buy it without research and conservation??

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Don't worry about finishing research and conservation if you zoo is low on funds. You can stop all the reasearch/conservation, and leave the computer on for a while (Periodically checking to make sure the guests are happy, animals, etc)

Then when you come back, you can start up the research/conservation. And you know you can filter through the stuff.

For example, if you don't want to research "Swinging log toy," since you want snowy cave, you can uncheck the "animal enrichment" and only put a check next to animal shelters. Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't before. If you don't do this, you will have a lot of stuff to pay for that you don't even want! =)

• 1 decade ago

no, but if you play and do the maximum amount of research you will get it quicker. Just make sure your zoo doesn't run out of money!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im not sure but if you keep playing you will very quickly unlock it

• zofia
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Well, it depends..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.