Are atheists conflicted about zionism?

For all their attacks on fundamentalist christians they virtually never mention it,even though it's the main fundamentalist agenda and their main point of political influence. Instead atheists just go on about long-dead issues like school prayer or whatever. Lately they've been mentioning Huckabee a lot,but... show more For all their attacks on fundamentalist christians they virtually never mention it,even though it's the main fundamentalist agenda and their main point of political influence. Instead atheists just go on about long-dead issues like school prayer or whatever. Lately they've been mentioning Huckabee a lot,but not a word about his views on Palestine. Is there something ultra-sensitive about christian zionism for atheists? The reason I ask is,you would think it would be their main point of concern regarding the rise of fundamentalism - which correlated with vast increases in "aid" - mostly military - for the occupation of Palestine. So - be sincere - what are atheists thinking of here? Are you impressed by American Jews but appalled by the situation in Palestine,hence conflicted? Or is it something else? I would sincerely like to know. Thank you.
Update: Please,Allergic,we get enough of this propaganda off the mass media. Those villages in 1948 were not an army and they were not attacking anyone. They were attacked by Jews. As to your word-play on "right to exist' i believe Palestinians have a right to exist. Nobody is harming Jews in new York State. Or... show more Please,Allergic,we get enough of this propaganda off the mass media. Those villages in 1948 were not an army and they were not attacking anyone. They were attacked by Jews. As to your word-play on "right to exist' i believe Palestinians have a right to exist. Nobody is harming Jews in new York State. Or Toronto. or melbourne.
25 answers 25