Josh L asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Did anyone see Jeff Hardy's Swanton Bomb last night?

It was the greatest Swanton Bomb i think ever. He and Randy Orton had to leave on strechers. Does anyone think theres a better Swanton?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep... I think we all saw it... If you wanna watch it again... Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zM30MR4DzT0

Youtube thumbnail

TRUE KENNEDICT RIGHT HERE ♥

I ♥ Mr. Kennedy

• chowen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

anybody looks to have overpassed the which technique of "positioned over". It ability to make your opponent look sturdy, experienced, and in a position, not unavoidably to lose the journey. Triple H has been putting over Jeff Hardy in each and every journey. Triple H makes Jeff look tremendous contained in the ring. to respond to your question, Jeff Hardy is in simple terms too irresponsible to be a international Champion representing the whole WWE. Triple H, like him or not, hasn't ever, and could not in any respect, do some thing to convey worry upon himself or the WWE. Jeff were given the journey (and the tremendous feud with Triple H) because he's wide-spread with the followers, and is able to putting on interesting wrestling matches, not because he's the "next massive component". i do not truly care who wins matches or who incorporates the identify belts. To me, the journey itself is way more suitable major, the performances in those matches. yet I truly don't have any project with Triple H being the WWE Champion. possibly he will carry onto it for more suitable than 5 minutes this time. guy, for someone with god-like "behind the curtain powers" he particular loses international Titles instantly and commonly.

• 1 decade ago

yup that was the best thing anyone ever done to randy orton but when cena comes back he is getting an *** whopping

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i was soooo sad!!

iloverandy!!!

i was totally upset even tho i like jeff too..

• probly somewere

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it was cool

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yer i was there it was awesome

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yep.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.