Tat idea: good or bad?

First of all , I want to get it on my stomach and I'm not worried 'cause I'm never having kids. Anyways, it's really personal to me so I know I won't regret it. The story behind it is that I was born premature and my twin died. So as a sort of tribute, I want to get a tat of a baby cherub... show more First of all , I want to get it on my stomach and I'm not worried 'cause I'm never having kids. Anyways, it's really personal to me so I know I won't regret it. The story behind it is that I was born premature and my twin died. So as a sort of tribute, I want to get a tat of a baby cherub (symbolises my twin) flying towards the sky with one hand outstretched and the other hand holding the hand of a baby (symbolises me) sitting on the floor. Good or bad? Any suggestions or anything you'd like to add?
Update: I don't know whether it should be in color or black and white. I've always pictured it in black and white though.