Why is my shed leaking ? 10 points to best answer quick?

my shed is 12 foot by 10 foot. Its wooden, ive had it 1 year, over last few weeks it has started gathering lots of water in middle of floor, like big puddles. I dont know why this is happening. It got a new roof recently, could that be it ? I recently painted it with wax paint that is water proof, and sealed... show more my shed is 12 foot by 10 foot. Its wooden, ive had it 1 year, over last few weeks it has started gathering lots of water in middle of floor, like big puddles. I dont know why this is happening. It got a new roof recently, could that be it ?

I recently painted it with wax paint that is water proof, and sealed all the gaps with polyfiller and expanding foam, what else could be wrong ?

Theres weights and thing in it, i was thinking mabye condesation has a bit to do with it, but the machines are never wet or damp. I have a dehuminifier but it doesnt do much.

thanks a lot

Please help as its a nightmare drying it constantly.
Update: sori also the shed is raised 3 inches of ground on beams
Update 2: and it rains a lot