Help!! I just found out my insurance doesnt cover Infertility!?

I was checking over my insurance benefits today for something else and I saw on my benefits schedule that nothing to do with infertility is covered! No IVF, No testing, treatment, nothing. EEEK! We have been trying for over 8 months but we have had one miscarriage and Ive been told I have endometriosis and Im not... show more I was checking over my insurance benefits today for something else and I saw on my benefits schedule that nothing to do with infertility is covered! No IVF, No testing, treatment, nothing. EEEK! We have been trying for over 8 months but we have had one miscarriage and Ive been told I have endometriosis and Im not ovulating. Im still going to keep trying but when I get to the 1 yr of trying mark, it looks like I wont be able to get medical help!!

I have a Blue Shield PPO, its supposedly good but doesnt cover it. Anyone go through this? Does anyone know if Kaiser covers it or if I could get a secondary insurance? Or maybe is this common with insurance policies not to cover this? This is freaking me out! We are secure financially but we cant afford tens of thousands of dollars for IVF on our own.

Advice?
Update: The one year mark is when doctors will even consider you for infertility treatment if you are under 35. If its been less than a yr of trying, they just send you home and tell you to keep trying. Im ok with that except for the miscarriage and no ovulation...
Update 2: To answer some of the questions: I havent ovulated in at least 5 months. Ive been tracking it with monitors, charting, my doctor has checked and no ovulation. As for Endo, I have had every test but the laporoscopic one and there are no blockages or any lesions, cysts, tumors, etc. Just chronic pelvic pain. They say... show more To answer some of the questions: I havent ovulated in at least 5 months. Ive been tracking it with monitors, charting, my doctor has checked and no ovulation. As for Endo, I have had every test but the laporoscopic one and there are no blockages or any lesions, cysts, tumors, etc. Just chronic pelvic pain. They say endometriosis cos they dont know what else it could be.
Update 3: To TTC: I checked. Not all Blue Shield PPO's are created equal. The one formulated for my husband's company does not cover anything to do with infertility and it listed everything.
Update 4: This is what IS NOT covered: > Office Visits > Laboratory/Radiology > Injectables/Treatment > Artificial Insemination > Surgical Treatment > Hospital Services > IVF > GIFT > ZIFT Clomid is covered so I would assume that the one answerer is right in that an OBGyn could... show more This is what IS NOT covered:
> Office Visits
> Laboratory/Radiology
> Injectables/Treatment
> Artificial Insemination
> Surgical Treatment
> Hospital Services
> IVF
> GIFT
> ZIFT

Clomid is covered so I would assume that the one answerer is right in that an OBGyn could bill it as something other than infertility to cover the office visit.