Woman, do you know what a stud is? Do you like them?

The most common definition of a "stud" i know is a woman (who is lesbian or bisexual [rare]) that dresses sort of like a guy.

I, since i was young, love studs. I live in Nicaragua (where they are extremely rare to come by) and wish there were more. Homosexuality (or acts of homosexuality) are Illegal and if caught you can go to jail for 3-5 years.

Thanks to out President (Daniel Ortega; second term as President) as of March 2008 is will no longer be illegal. Yay for progress! A new gay club/bar is set to open in March here.

I know and speak 4 different languages (Spanish, Chinese, English, Italian). I took English classes (which are required) in middle-high school. Since i work for the Nicaraguan Government, knowing any language other than Spanish earns me more money.

Favorite Answer

a stud is ...like homer simpson lol

but the girl that is bisexual or a lesbian that dresses like a man is actually a Dyke (but it kinda depends, if you mean dressing in flanalette shirts an jeans, or short hair with ties an shirts. ).. theyre both kinda dykes anyway.

the ones that have short hair an wear ties can be hot. not the flanalette shirts an boots an stuff.

Source(s): the gay world. o.0

Yes I know what a stud is I been around the lesbian/gay community long enough lol. That one person was talking about stud in the straight definition lol. In my personal opinion I prefer femmes. But I have a gurlfriend of 5 years so I don't look much but I enjoy looking a beautiful things lol. I agree with the other comment also you can find alot of studs online and you should check out downelink its a great lgbt community and there are tons of studs on there you can talk to. I call it the gay myspace LOL. http://www.downelink.com

Main reason is because society in general Males seem to be able to get away with things like that mainly cause its expected for a guy to be that way. But women seem to always be looked at as the little sister, daughter, or simply looked at as the innocent girl you grew up to know. If it gets around that she is sleeping around it would disappoint people to the point where they are shocked and lash out from the disbelief that women aren't supposed to be like that its not lady like. so if shes not lady like she then gets called a slut

• FTW

Where I'm from, "stud" is a term used exclusively by the african-american lesbian community to refer to super butch women. White, latina, asian, and other non-black women call them butch.

I prefer femmes or andro women. I like soft women, hard is a turn off for me. But as friends, they're way cool.

Source(s): oh purr
  • Kim

I think studs or female butch...same thing, are cute. I

personally would not date them. I prefer feminine

female. Their are plenty of studs in the US.

It's good to hear that their opening up a gay bar.

I can't believe you can get arrested for being gay.

A stub is a female who acts and dress like a guy....and you're right most of them are gay, they are rarely bisexual.

I really don't like stubs, I am bisexual, so I already get some of both worlds. I don't need a stub because I have a man. When I mess with females, I like femmes ( feminine females), like myself. Nails, perfumes, make up, smooth skin, pretty hair, dress sexy..........Everything about feminine females is what turns me on..Anyway

"Congratulations on your Country's Gay Pride :) "

E-mail me sometime! I'm hiring for friends!!! :)

Ok, I have a question, how do you know english living in nicaragua. Sorry that I can't answer your question because I'm not a girl.

Good for your country progress! Yeah If you comes by in USA...here, we had a lotsa studly girl..or you can chat wit them online, since you are the type of what they looking for...

Nah, I'm not interested in fmale, cuz I'm a gay men, but I bet my friend does :)

Your an femme and you like butch women. Sad really...oh well

i thought that was called butch.