afi backwards?

is it true you can play their songs backwards? like i heard you do that with the leaving song because it has to do with candlestine. i saw it, and im confused. i saw a video where it explains (see it at theresafireinsideu.piczo.com under videos, check it out) and then someone emailed me telling me about a bunch of other mysteries like the decemberunderground theory, can some one tell me about all this and what other mysteries there are, an E.Havok please answer, i need your help.

Favorite Answer

Ah, the mysteries again. I don't' know too much about them, but there was a lot of hype about them back when STS came out.

You can play a bunch of songs backwards (like E.Havok said). But the whole Clandestine/Charlotte/Five Flowers mystery is long gone. And as far as I know, there is no Decemberunderground mystery. People keep making theories on how one song is connected to another but really, nothing big has happened since 5 years ago.

hope that helps :)

There is really only one Official Mystery and the first part of it ended almost 2 years ago. here's a link to a journal that describes everything about it in detail

http://panasonicyouth.buzznet.com/user/journal/193...

There have been a few things that people believed to be the beginning of the second part of the mystery, the major one being the flashs in the long version of the Love Like Winter music video, but most of the mystery stuff going around right now are just theories. =]

lol.

yea there are some songs that you can play backwards.

Love Like Winter, Miss Murder, Prelude 12/21, He Who Laughs Last..., Girls Not Grey.

then on I Heard A Voice the little "hidden" clips that Davey, Hunter, Adam, and Jade have could possibly be another clue. this might not help much but its just some other little hidden things that might lead you to other thoughts on figuring the mystery out.

(my major focus is on Sing The Sorrow and Decemberunderground though...)

With the right program, anything can be played backwards.

Theoretically this is how subliminal messages are supposed to be put in. If you want a famous example, try googling the phrase "Judas Priest backwards lyrics".

I think it's an interesting phenomenon, but nothing more. I have not heard AFI backwards though.

I dont comprehend what afi ability in spite of the undeniable fact that the note you're searching for is backwardmasking google it up and it grant you with a list of songs which have hidden messages like the music an extra suitable time by technique of brittney spears it says sleep with me im now to not youthful

look on google: type in- decemberunderground mystery. and theres a sing the sorrow one too.

theres alot of threads about if on despair faction.com

It basically sounds like gibberish,

I have personally heard it done to many songs (on actual records) and its gibberish, although on the Beatles White album they do say something legible!!! (I'm not gonna ruin it check it out if you get a chance)

a lot of things relate to clandestine and nobody I know has figured it out yet. I'm not even sure AFI has yet, hahaha. Well good luck trying to solve it.

OMG thats my site. hehe thats so fricking cool that you have seen it!! :P

but ya lots of people think that it has something to do with it. like play prelude1221 backwards and you get im sick out of it... kinda wierd but cool.

I don't think so, my fav. rocker-Pete Wentz-owns part of Clandestine, and I don't think that's a "mystery" of that business. Plus, it would sound really, really wierd. I mean, Havoks' voice backward? wtf?

So I don't think so-But I'll be sure to let you know if I hear anything about that. (maybe I should ask that on falloutboyrock.com!!!???)