Opinions on some stocks?

Please let me know what you all think of these stocks. I'll give you the ticket symbols. I recently bought into these stocks, not a great deal of money, but something to have for a long, long time. I can tell you that the JASO, their board approved a 3-1 split. Do you think I should buy more? Please let me know what you all think of these stocks. Thanks.

JASO INCY SLW

ROY MCD (mcdonalds)

Favorite Answer

well i first must say that you have no business investing in anything other than the s&p 500 index because you do not have even the minimal understanding of stocks or investing. First, they are known as ticker symbols not ticket symbols. Second you never actually gave the ticker symbols for the companies in question. Third, only a complete amateur, determined to loose every penny would seek out stock advice on yahoo.

I would have probably waited until JASO was down a little more, but I don't know what you paid for it. I wouldn't have bought INCY, ROY, or SLW at all. MCD is always going to be there, so that is a good choice. These are just my own opinions though.

I don't know much about the stocks you have mentioned. But I've heard advice from an experienced investor who said that you shouldn't put all of your money into a stock at one time.

It's better to buy repeatedly on price dips over a period of time. Then you will get better prices and make more profits in the end.

There is a good possibility of a recession. And you might be able to buy these stocks at better prices if you wait some more.