Serious, serious opinions please!!!!!?

ok....my sister-in-law is pregnant....she is kinda the trashy pot-head type...well, we were preggo at the same time last year (yes shes pregnant again! ) we go to the same obgyn office....she has been smoking pot her whole pregnancy so far and is 6 months pregnant...smokes ALOT of weed! she has had health and... show more ok....my sister-in-law is pregnant....she is kinda the trashy pot-head type...well, we were preggo at the same time last year (yes shes pregnant again! ) we go to the same obgyn office....she has been smoking pot her whole pregnancy so far and is 6 months pregnant...smokes ALOT of weed! she has had health and welfare at her house in the last month and i just dont know if i should tell my doctor so she can let her doctor know or what??? i dont think it is ok for her to do this to her child. i think she needs a serious wake up call and maybe them drug testing her at the ob's office after an annonymous tip might be what she needs????? what do you guys think? she drives me nuts...everytime i see her i want to choke her....sooooo irresponsible....she just turned 20. what should i do???????
Update: i dont know if i want to tell her ob cause i do not want her to loose her baby but....i just want her to see how immature she is being...most of all selfish!!!!!
Update 2: also i would talk to her parents but they are crack heads on parole...lol seriously its a way sad situation!!!! like i said i dont want her to loose her baby but she needs to stop....with her first baby she smoked until the day she was born!!!!! its horrible...