QueenBee asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Nascar Jackets?

Does anyone know where I can find a racing jacket. My bf really wants one and I dont know where I can find one. I live in Los Angeles, so any store would be great if anyone knows of one. I have looked online but I dont really like to purchase things online. Its a black budweiser one.

Please if anyone knows let me know ASAP...

I know they have them on Nascar.com, but I dont like purchasing things on the internet. I need an actual store.

Best Answer

Wilson's or Wilson's Leather. I bought one from them guys. Check 'em out, they're pretty cool.

I as a NASCAR fan, do not have any problem with African Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, etc etc etc wearing NASCAR jackets. So what if they do or don't know anything about the sport. If they like the look then more power to 'em. If anything it broadens NASCAR's image to a wider market and demographic. I think it's a good thing for the sport not negative. Who knows maybe someone who wears a jacket, not knows much about it, will join us here on Nascar Nation to learn more. Just an opinion as always. My buddy (African American) loves my jackets but hates the sport....but he likes the style. No harm in that.

Believe it or not...

A lot of the Truck Stops sell the NASCAR jackets, and usually at a discount. Just a little ride out to Ontario, I'm pretty sure you can find some at the T/A Truck Stop. Call first though. The black Budweiser one sounds like a "specialty item". You might have to order that one online.

You could also check your sporting goods places like The Sporting Authority, Dick's Sporting Goods, Champs, etc.

I know they all sell NASCAR apparel.

Good luck with your search.

• ?

I live in Orange County in Calif.. I've seen nascar jackets at the Orange County Swap meet, and at Wal-mart. You can go to the Calif Motor Speedway Nascar tests on 1-31 & 2-1 and go to the gift shops there, the tests are free to the public, I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for there..There suppose to be ove 40 Sprint Cup drivers out here, Jr, Jimmie J, Gordon, Smoke, the Busch boys, I hear Kasey Kahne is gonna be here as well. You might want to check it out.They are even have late testing on the 31st..

Nascar.com is a really good store. I've ordered many things through them and have not had any problems with them at all. I have a store in my town that is a Nascar store as well. Good luck.

NASCAR.com & my parents got me a Jeff Gordon & Jimmie Johnson jacket from J.C. Penney's

Wait till they race in California speedway. Take him there as a present. Then, while the race is going, go use the bathroom and buy him a jacket as a surprise. You cant beat that!

• Ed P

Nascar .com or your boyfriends favorite drivers Team website.!!!!! Try a Diecast Memoribilia Shop or Flea Market!!!!

NASCAR.COM has a "giftshop" and you can also go to your bf's favorite drivers web site....

nascar.com, ebay, and multiple racing sites.