How do I PERMANENTLY switch back to Yahoo! Mail Classic?

Ok, so for a while, I had been recieving the little pop-ups when you log into yahoo mail to try out the new Yahoo! Mail. I think at the time it was called Beta..Not sure. But I finally decided to try it out, and so when I logged into Beta, it worked fine. But ever since then, it's been so slow, and eventually... show more Ok, so for a while, I had been recieving the little pop-ups when you log into yahoo mail to try out the new Yahoo! Mail. I think at the time it was called Beta..Not sure. But I finally decided to try it out, and so when I logged into Beta, it worked fine. But ever since then, it's been so slow, and eventually it would have a little alert message in the corner that says:
"Mail appears to be taking longer to load than usual.
This could be a temporary glitch. Try refreshing your page. Or for this session only, click here to see if Mail Classic loads faster."
Refreshing my page does nothing. And when I go to mail Classic for that session it works perfectly. Now I want to PERMANENTLY switch back to Classic. I've tried going to prefrences, options, and everything, but simply cannot find any assistance. I'm starting to get VERY annoyed with it. Checking my mail used to take like..2 minutes. Now it takes over 5. PLEASE PLEASE help! [Only answer if you are 100% sure you're answer works!]