What is with the "Seeitnext.com" commercial advertising campaign.?

I saw the commercial that was like...a youtube video with a girl confessing that she has been seeing htis symbol all over the place (the fastfoward symbol) and that she got it in the mail and she doesnt understand how they got her e-mail and then there is a knock at the door and she cuts off the camera. It is a... show more I saw the commercial that was like...a youtube video with a girl confessing that she has been seeing htis symbol all over the place (the fastfoward symbol) and that she got it in the mail and she doesnt understand how they got her e-mail and then there is a knock at the door and she cuts off the camera. It is a little scary. Then it just tells you to go to Seeitnow.com. I went and all it is is the replay of that video with NY (i think) as the backdrop of the page and you put your e-mail in and it says that you will be recieving soemthing shortly.

What is it? I cand find any info on Seeitnow.com anywhere. Is it a movie advertisment? Does anyone know?

it is like those Allstate insurance commercial that show something bad happen and then it stops and has you go to a website to figure out what the commercial was about and it ends up being for Allstate.

What is Seeitnext.com

p.s. The bottom of the webpage gives no info either except a disclaimer about your e-mail address.