Fellow LDS: ever heard of "17 POINTS OF THE TRUE CHURCH" ?
1. Christ organised the church (eph 4:11-14)
2. must bear the name of Jesus Christ (eph 5:23)
3. must have a foundation of apostles and prophets (eph 2:19-20)
4. must have the same organisation as Christ's church (eph 4:11-14)
5. must claim divine authority (heb 5:4-10)
6. must have no paid ministry (isa 45:13 & 1 peter 5:2)
7. must baptise by immersion (matt 3:13-16)
8. must bestow the gift of the holy ghost by the laying of hands (acts 8:14-17)
9. must practice divine healing (mark 3:14-15)
10. must teach that God and Jesus Christ are separate and distinct individuals (john 17:11 & 20:17)
12. the officers must be called of God (heb 5:4, exodus 28:1 & 40:13-16)
13. must claim revelation from God (amos 3:7)\
14. must be a missionary church (matt 28:19-20)
15. must be a restored church (acts 3:19-20)
16. must practice baptism for the dead (1 cor 15:16 & 29)
17. by their fruits ye shall know them (matt 7:20)
what amazed me the most was the fact that the people who wrote this weren't actually LDS. so im wondering whether they have joined the church now or not.
but it's really amazing how all of these points, i believe, pertain to what we believe and follow as latter-day saints.
it's not like your offending someone, feel free to argue :) your points interest me, ive checked the verses, and it seem good to me.