ungerstew asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

PF Changs Weight Watchers Points for Changs Spicy Chicken is 21. So if I cut the meal in half is is 10.5 per?

Ok, so I calculated changs spicy chicken (Calories 930 Fat 37g Fiber 1.01) is a point total of 21. So if I cut the meal in half and take half home does it work out to 10.5 per half?

• ****
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it would be.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): pf changs weight watchers points changs spicy chicken 21 cut meal 10 5 per: https://shortly.im/VlFob

As an ugly American, I don't really understand how much 12st 11 lbs actually is, but 127 points? My dear, it appears that you have consumed in one meal enough calories to keep a rebel force of Kenyans in the bush for three weeks. You should probably be eating less than 30 points per day. Good luck!