?
? asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

IT'S MONDAY! Remember these answers about the Colts & Bolts game?

I warned everybody that I'd remember their name when the Chargers beat the Colts! So here you go.........

JOHNY M: “Of course”

I’M COOL: “Yes I do, I’m sure they will win. Yayyy Colts”

MALEVOLENT: “I think their going to win, so you can add my name if you want.”

ABRAHAM H: “That will be hard to do since the Colts are going to win all the way through for another super bowl victory.”

PUTNUCK: “Put my name on your list. You guys are getting ready to learn why the redskins let turner go.”

WHATCHU LOOKIN AT: “Ok and i offer myself as the sacrificial lamb if colts lose to the chargers.. so far i have a very clean record with making predictions.. plus i despise the chargers.”

PAT RIOTS: “you gotta remember my name since i asked a question about the chargers losing big time.

CRAZY EYE KILLAH: “Make sure you remember my name. I will keep my computer on all day Monday and Sunday while watching the Giants game. Please show yourself when you look foolish.”

ERIC M: “San Diego’s going down like a sweet muffin. Just like they did against New England.”

ANDREW: “with no Gates, a shaky Rivers and a Home game for Indy....don't see how the Chargers will be able to win”

FOOTBALL GRANDPA: “Here you go, I believe thie Colts will win by the largest margin of the weekend games.” Also said “It will be fun to watch the lights out dance done by someone not on the juice and listen to LT whine again.”

Best Answer

Haha cant wait to see the log next monday. Intresting even now these same people will say that the "Colts lost it" and give no credit to the Chargers. I think that game makes us 4-0 over the colts in the last 3 years. Maybe just maybe the Chargers are the better team.

I don't see the national quotes or vegas quoted up there... most thought the Chargers would lose and watching that game I thought Rivers was going to explode before half time. He looked so flustered that I was shocked he was able to function at all.

I'm curious if you will do the same if the Chargers lose though.

Wow Calm down. It's a game and when people post who is going to win they either do it by their team, and or statics. It's a guess. Shoot if people actually knew, then why bother playing the game. This isn't the Psyic section!!!! IT"S FOOTBALL!! Even most experts got it wrong!!!

Except for ONE of the experts on Espn!!!

Your team won against the Colts congrats. But they still have games to play one round eliminations!!!!

• bisker

I wish the chargers luck next week. i'm looking forward to them blowing the Patriots out of this.... If no longer supply them one hell of a trip which will leave them hurting... i would be pulling for the chargers and so will alot of others....

• tobi

Go Chargers!

hahaha...im loving it

I wish the guy who claimed a 30 point win was on your list but you know he's at home with his head between his legs....

Dont doubt the chargers we were in the playoffs for a reason and thats to go to the superbowl

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a win for the chargers - they deserved it- great game for them even with out rivers and LT

i like this..i also called the upset...and i hate the colts and peyton loving colt fans

chargers own the colts

Source(s): Giants fan!!!!

all the game ended up being is a "who wants to go get thier butt kicked by the patriots" bowl....so simmer down you are going down next week. Face the inevitable.

is this your personl blog now? They don't have a chance against the PATS

Save that one! I'll use your coments next week!