Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Did noah build a "beetle" deck on his ark, or did beetles have their own savior?

there are 350,000 species of beetles....

(I giggled uncontrollably when I read the 2nd paragraph on the wikipedia page for beetles)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beetle

• Vishal
    Favorite Answer

Noah kept all the Beetles in a bottle, apparently.

At least they cited Dr. Seuss at the end of that Wikipedia article...

Wow, that wiki page goes off into space pretty quickly...

I always liked Bill Cosby's description of noah - especially the part about trying to get two mosquitos onboard.

'You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna let all these animals go, and tear down this ark, and... (thunderclap)

- you and me right god???

more importantly, imagine the glee in the eyes of the dung-beetles! Two of every animal in the entire world, with no sanitation service for miles...heaven can wait!

Actually, it is a little known fact, but Noah also had a zeppelin, just for the beetles.

EDIT:

Give andybosik best answer. Genius like that should be put on display and rewarded.

Christians, what do you think of guys like andy?

Source(s): Dead Sea scrolls.

Someone's been having a bit of fun on that wiki page "Muddle Puddle Tweetle Poodle Beetle Noodle Bottle Paddle Battle".

Yes, it's a well proven scientific fact - that all scientists agree on - that Noah had a seperate deck just for beetles.

So 2 of every kind - 700,000 of described species and accounting for the conservative 5 million undescribed that makes around 11,000,000 beetles alone.Wow.Imagine if he had a phobia of them!!

Yes, he did have a separate deck for the beetles...it was so they wouldn't get smashed by the rolling stones on board. (lol)

maybe he kept them in the lab where he kept all the strains of all the viruses and all the bacteria in the world.

Do you not think that Noah showed a little bit of favouritism to the bacteria that naturally line animals stomachs? he took billions of them onto the Ark, I mean, 6 billion bacteria live on the surface of your skin.... I thought it was 2 of each kind?

But my question to you is, did the dung beetles have their own "poop" deck?

Tweetle-beetles? No wonder kids and parents alike worship Dr. Seuss. :)