Can you play Wii sports bowling online ?

Got an internet connection for my wii, just wondering can the above game be played against other people online ?

If not, are there any games that can ? We also have Olympics and Brain Train

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no, but wifi would be cool on wii sports though.

• menden
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Wii Bowling Online

• Donna
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awEWB

I just noticed today while playing table tennis that sometimes I was playing an online player. You'll see a player icon in the top right corner before the game starts. Press 1 and you will see their Wii console number. I'm playing the newer Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort Combo so maybe it is a new feature.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Hate to break it to you but there aren't any online features for wii sports resort sadly. Still fun to play with your friends and family

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sadly playing over the internet was not an option nintendo could have added to the game as it was developed before, so sadly it cant be played over the internet.

im not too sure about the others as i dont own them, if there is a multiplayer option and they do have the ability to be played over the internet, then you will see an option telling you.

on the back of the package of the games aswell thee should be a symbol elling you if the game is wi-fi comptible.

• 1 decade ago

No, the game is not playable over a network connection

Source(s): I own the game
  • 1 decade ago

no...if the game case has the wi fi seal on it than thats a online playable game

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.