Sabine
Sabine asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Daniel Craig, playing his role again in the next Bond movie? What are your thoughts?

Favorite Answer

I think Craig is a excellent bond. What most people do not realize is that Casino Royale is the fist book in the Bond Series, it's bonds first mission and of course he has flaws. In the movie he had to come to terms with killing and the overall job of being a spy. I loved Casino Royale because it had that edge that we've never seen before. I'm just wondering if the filmmakers will stick with this new gritty style or return to the old Bond style.

Daniel Craig is like a new James Bond for a junk-food generation. He's completely destroyed the entire Bond persona, which was always suppose to be played by somebody more suave like a Cary Grant. Casino Royale didn't even feel like a Bond film. Therefore, I'm against the whole idea and as far as I'm concerned, Sean Connery was far and away the best James Bond and we haven't seen one half as good since.

Yes... Daniel Craig revealed that he WILL be preforming in "Bond 23". He was offered a 5 film contract after Casino Royal but declined it and said he was going to take it film at a time (unfortunately) He says he's not promising anything because he says being bond is a lot of hard work. He says he might do future films but wont decide until after Bond 23 (2010) Hoped this helped =]

• bowen

Daniel Craig is more believable James Bond than the preceding ones like Dalton and Moore or even Brosnan to some extent. He was less of the 'classy-sophisticated' type of the spy character... but was that beaten, bloodied, rough kind of James Bond. More into mano-a-mano than reliance on fancy toys made by Q. Shaken AND stirred. Just the way I like it to be

I really like Craig as Bond. He's just...cool! I look forward to seeing him in the next Bond movie!

i'm a huge fan of daniel craig, i'd like to see him in more films. casino royale was as any other james bond movie should have been: an BELIEVABLE action movie. he was rough and fallible which was much more interesting cinematically, as opposed to the unbelievable, pretty boy pierce brosnan portrayed james bond as.

Fantastic! He was awesome in "Casino Royale." He was very believable as a spy who could hold his own even though he didn't resemble the former Bonds. Good choice I'd say!

I am showing my age here I am know but so what. The only true Bond is Sean Connery!!

sounds good to me. i liked casino royale so im optimistic. i still think they should have gotten clive owen to play bond but craig is good.

yeah casino royal was bada$$ alot more action then the ones with pierce brosnan and hes alot more ripped, brosnan i could throw with one arm cuz hes scrawny