Guess purse ...fake or real?

Someone bought me a Guess purse. I don't know if it's fake or real. How can I tell? On the inside tag it says made in china. I thought that was a dead give away. It doesn't have a satin lining. I just wanted to know. I can't find anymore answers on the internet in the google search engine. So can someone help me out?

Favorite Answer

i would think its fake but u cant be positive. just enjoy the gift. who cares if its real or not. is it cute?!?!? anyways it was given to u so i wouldnt make a big deal of it

Guess Canada Purses

most likley fake. designer purses are made in italy, not china and it would have satin lining. still enjoy it though

• Autum

its probably fake. but who cares its still purse. isint it?

and whos gunna be stopping u and demanding to check ur purse if its fake or not. its a gift from ur friend. so be happy :D

guess bags are made in china and does it really matter its a guess bag if it were chanel or say gucci aiite but guess who cares. If its cute and u like it then sport it girl...

who cares. Guess sucks for purses.

Get a dooney & bourke or Michal Kors.

como estas?

no it isn't!

Source(s): i had one and i checked and it wasn't