How do regard this feminist blog entry?

I stumbled across the following blog entry by a feminist, what do you think of it? "You can kiss my cute ars e! You know what your problem is? You can't handle a STRONG woman. I'm a bit ch-princess from hell and you're not fit enough to polish my tiara! NOBODY tells THIS girl what to do! And furthermore ... blah blah blah blah blah blah" (It was accompanied by an obnoxious picture.)

[wendy g] I would be interested to see what you believe it to be. Do you have a link?

Best Answer

no wonder she is spending all her time blogging... I am sure nobody wants to polish her tiara with a 10-foot pole!

Now why do I certainly have the sensation i've got study that before? have you ever published this question before, or am I only dropping it as we communicate? to respond to, BWAAAAA HA HA HA appears like a real keeper. She'll be single and bitter for existence except she realizes that men do no longer want to spend time with a b***-princess from hell. Who desires to awaken to that interior the morning and are available abode to it at night? *shudder* i won't have the ability to stand human beings like that. they are so pathetic. positioned up the link! positioned up the link! i'm dying of interest now!!

A real feminist would no better then to respond to your childish post. I've seen you in here a few times posting a number of insults to women in general. And it sounds to me like she's just as angry as you are. Maybe the two of you should meet up and duke it out. Let the civilized people post in this forum.

Sounds like a young girl trying to make people believe she is stronger than she is. I would worry about her self esteem issues myself.

I've seen this. It's not from a feminist blog. It's actually from a MRA website, and it is a lame attempt to paint American women in a bad light.

Nice try, though.

I would LOL in her rude little face and then ignore it. I can't stand that kind of ridiculous attitude. And any woman who is pleased to call herself a b**** from hell....yikes on toast. Not the kind of female I wish to spend any time with.

• G

If you're genuinely strong, I don't think you need to announce it to the world.

It sounds like she just went through a difficult break-up and she's adopted a "sour grapes" mentality. I wouldn't worry too much about her.

That sounds like something my best friend would say after a couple of coolers. Seriously, it does.

She's in pain; she should be put in traction; with an attitude like that should she work for anyone either. I were an employer I wouldn't hire her.

It is a BLOG entry, somebody's opinion, people are entitled to their opinions as long as they are not misrepresented as facts. Personally, I do not agree with the content you have quoted, nor do I personally feel it is appropriate to publish to the web. However, as long as they stay within the law, adults have a right to make their own choices and decisions be that the author or the reader.