I wonder why people have to come up with questions bashing Jehovah's witnesses...?

...then again our God Jehovah said in His word the Bible that His true followers would be "objects of hatred on account of his name". (Jehovah) And in the last days people would be "fierce", "without Godly devotion", "lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God". And it... show more ...then again our God Jehovah said in His word the Bible that His true followers would be "objects of hatred on account of his name". (Jehovah) And in the last days people would be "fierce", "without Godly devotion", "lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God". And it absolutely FLOORS me that people complain about us. But I guess that they're using their God given free will to the full. By the way, if you don't believe in the Bible, do a little research on the text and ask yourself then, why do places-and things that the Bible speaks of- keep being found?
People will look for ANY reason to bash us because we are not out there doing what everyone else is doing. (That was even prophesied in 1 Peter 4:4). But we only do what the BIBLE says to do, nothing more, nothing less.
We are NOT perfect, no matter what anyone says, I can't count how many times we admit that.