On A Very Hot Day?

Two blonde guys were digging a ditch on a very hot day. One said to the other, "Why are we down in this hole digging a ditch when our boss is standing up there in the shade of a tree?" "I don't know," responded the other. "I'll ask him."

So he climbed out of the hole and went to his boss. "Why are we digging in the hot sun and you're standing in the shade?" "Smarts," the boss said. "What do you mean, 'smarts' ?" asked the blonde. The boss said, "Well, I'll show you. I'll put my hand on this tree and I want you to hit it with your fist as hard as you can. " The ditch digger took a mighty swing and tried to hit the boss' hand. The boss removed his hand and the ditch digger hit the tree.

The boss said, "That's smarts!" The blonde went back to his hole. His friend asked, "What did he say?" "He said we are down here because of smarts." "What's smarts?" said the other blonde.. The recently enlightened blonde put his hand on his face and said, "Take your shovel and hit my hand."

Best Answer

star4u

Lol Honey what a very smart blonde,here have a star.xxxx

The hot bath on a cold day

quite funny. A star 4 u

• hahaha

thats the first time ive heard a blonde joke about a guy instead of a girl

HAHA Funny

My, look at the time, it's blonde/thirty. lol.

not as funny as some of the others you've posted but still funny

ha ha ha funny

thanks for a laugh

10/10

ha ha

• Panos

hahaha

thats so

smarts lol