Who do you think would be elected president if the canidates were Rush Limbaugh (Rep) and Michael Moore (Dem)?

Favorite Answer

Rush is a drug addict, a liar, and just basically a mean jerk. Moore at least cares about the common people. Both men are college drop-outs.

For those above who say foolish things like "Rush loves America and Moore hates America," what planet are you living on? Rush wants to ignore America's problems in the hope that they'll just go away - that's not love. Moore wants to expose the problems so something can be done about them - that's not hate. Think about it this way... who loves you more, the friend who lets you walk around all day with a piece of spinach between your teeth, or the friend who tells you about it?

That would be a clearly defined political race. Everyone would be able to see with out a doubt the different views being espoused. Since Moore is definitely against the US way of life, and Limbaugh up-holds and fights for the US way of life, I would go for Rush.

Hmm..Rush, a drug addicted, thrice divorced, fat, lying chickenhawk gasbag who dodged military service with a boil on his butt vs a fat documentary film maker who exposes the powers that be?

If this was the devil's choice, I would take Michael Moore, at least he is honest and wants Americans to have universal healthcare, be protected from terrorists and support our soldiers after they serve.

PS: Didn't someone ask this question before? I think once is more than enough!

Both suck, but I believe Michael Moore has done more to piss off the general American public than Limbaugh. Plus, writing a book called "Stupid White Men" isn't exactly going to garner the white male voting block (one of the most important).

That would be a crazy election. I think Limbaugh could pull it out in the end. I know I would vote for Rush.

Rush would definitely whip moores fat *** back to Gitmo. Rush is hated becuase he is paid to espouse his views on a much deeper level than most people could. There are millions like Rush, and conversely millions that share Moores views.

Rush - way more popular, and Conservatism always wins because it has a solid foundation and is not based on popular opinion (polls) and what others tell it to be at the moment.

Lets see! Rush Limbaugh Loves our USA.

Michael Moore Hates our USA.

HUM - I think that I would Vote for Rush Limbaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is laughable but it shows you something funny- people will listen to some crazy folks- on both sides.

Rush probably.

Ron Paul would run as an independent and come in 3rd.