Ex spreading false rumors about me what do I do???

Okay I had this boyfriend that I went out with for 6 months, he was being a jerk so I broke up with him and went with his brother, I know that's $lu++y and that's why I eventually broke up with him too. Then I got a new boyfriend who I've been with ever since Nov. of 2006. Recently I've had some... show more Okay I had this boyfriend that I went out with for 6 months, he was being a jerk so I broke up with him and went with his brother, I know that's $lu++y and that's why I eventually broke up with him too. Then I got a new boyfriend who I've been with ever since Nov. of 2006. Recently I've had some reports saying that my ex before his brother is going around spreading rumors saying that we had sex and that I gave him "head" all because I didn't want to do it because I was saving myself for someone special. He got mad and called me a prude, yea like I even know what that is, and I'm getting pissed off. Number one, because I haven't talked to him since I don't know when and two because I think it's getting back to my boyfriend and I don't want him believing bull corn like that. Does someone have any advice on what to do?
7 answers 7