what do you like better :mexican food , chines food, italian food or fast food?

I like all!

or any food, whats your fav.??

• Lili
    Favorite Answer

All of it, but I'm not really a fan of fast food..........

well in the good ol usa half of the ethic food get grouped with foods that sound or come from similar areas Chinese is the same as Korean check the menus, i think there are a lot of animals eaten in different lands also i do not mean chickens ,either my answer is American made Chinese food followed by good old fast food because i would not go to China and eat anything other than the golden arches or the king

Pure Veg Indian Food

My favoriate nutrition is Italian and my spouse is from the Philippines yet she replaced right into a Nanny~in the Philippines the place you're a Nanny they have an excellent variety of helpers~chefs, maids or maybe laundry is finished for the Nanny too all the Nanny has to do is defend the recent born babys so she replaced into no longer allowed in the Kitichen to prepare dinner yet later she have been given a job in Japan and the jap have many categories of delicacies in Tokyo~~each nationality and this is the place my spouse found out to prepare dinner~and that i'm satisfied as an excellent variety of the Philippine delicacies is particularly to no longer my flavor~nicely in keeping with danger Lumpia~spring rolls or pancit noodles or something adoble yet my spouse makes the wonderful Italian and Mexican meals and she or he additionally controlled a chinese language eating place owned by some Thai people~~Thai nutrition is somewhat warm~~and particularly spiced yet i admire Italian nutrition the bes and my family contributors replaced into often German. German breakfast or Frustuck is robust~as this is an excellent quantity of nutrition for all and sundry in the morning~~all varieties of meats and that's extra of a dinner then a breakfast. The Spanish have a pair of stable nutrition i admire with rice and all varieties of sea nutrition •Paella de Marisco – Spanish Seafood Rice. Paella Valenciana originated in the fields of Valencia, the place usa people mixed rice with rabbit, snails and vegetables and cooked it over an open fireplace. It has more suitable into Spain’s maximum nicely-time-honored dish, the place fish, shellfish, meat, crimson meat and/or chicken may well be used.

If I'm allowed to include pizza, then Italian wins hands down among those options, otherwise, I don't like much else from the Italian cuisine, and I'm a vegetarian and so miss out on their meat dishes that some say are great. After that, I'd say Chinese - they have the most for vegetarians of the bunch.

And I LOVE MSG... ;-)

Fast food

• Fried Chicken

Definitly not fast food. Way too unhealthy! I prefer slow food and ethnic food. Out of those 3, I would say Italian. So sour!

Italian.

chines then italian but i would still call this fast food because all you do is make a call

Italian I guess. I love a lot of the meals I create for myself... not necessarily ethnic.

NEVER fast food!!