Informed debate is to be applauded. Ill informed debate avoided?

Update: Lab it rests as a question
Update 2: giuesspi- interpret the question as you feel fit.
Update 3: Hans G- I refer you to John Bunyan's " The Pilgrim's Progress".
Used by academics in The United Kingdom as the quintessential tome regarding the use of the semi-colon.
My language.
You are mistaken.
Update 4: xCharx- Correct again.
Excellent.
Update 5: Jesse Jackson- If it did I would not have asked it!!!
Update 6: Cassius- George W Bush junior is not the question here.
I ,as the questionner of this post have asked this question.
If you are taking it upon yourself as a continuation of several questions ago that is your free will.
It was posted to stand as a question in its own right.
Update 7: Just Wondering- That is truly interesting.
Being a citizen of The United Kingdom, I would not be privy to this info.
However, this question posted is as it stands.
Nothing to do with my previous posts.
Update 8: Lab- Brightens up a Sunday afternoon here inThe UK don't you know.
Update 9: Hans G- Your father is an English Professor. I am merely English, but an educationalist. To denigrate John Bunyan is not helpful, he cannot reply- Well left to me then is it not. I refer you to the first chapter of this wondrous tome. Chapter One- In The similitude of a dream. The use of the semi-colon is so... show more Hans G- Your father is an English Professor.
I am merely English, but an educationalist.
To denigrate John Bunyan is not helpful, he cannot reply- Well left to me then is it not.
I refer you to the first chapter of this wondrous tome.
Chapter One- In The similitude of a dream.
The use of the semi-colon is so apparent in that it stands as written by this wonderful author.
Maybe your father should be responding to me.
Talking through intermediaries sits not well with me.
Update 10: Hans G- Questionner/questioner can be spelt either way check The Oxford Dictionary- My Tome.
Update 11: History Writer- History has served you well. Michael Collins- A true man of Ireland and took tea with my great aunt. DeValera- Another great Irish Man. So, me, half Southern Irish but born, raised and educated to the best there was at the time I was growing up in The United Kingdom, am dealing with an... show more History Writer- History has served you well.
Michael Collins- A true man of Ireland and took tea with my great aunt.
DeValera- Another great Irish Man.
So, me, half Southern Irish but born, raised and educated to the best there was at the time I was growing up in The United Kingdom, am dealing with an interesting discourse here.
Update 12: Hans G- Education is a wonderful ally but a terrible enemy.
Check with your father and think about this philosophical comment before you respond.
Update 13: Hans G- Pretension masks a cloak of disappointment.
Think.
Update 14: Hans G- You are welcome and if you refer to this debate again know that you made me think.
Well done.