Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

I have Lime Wire how do I get all the songs in my computer on Lime Wire?

I have over 800 songs on my computer I would like to transfer them to Lime Wire so I can shear them with other users. How can I do that?

Best Answer

You don't have to actually put them on Limewire all you have to do is make them available in your sharing folder (limewire options).

...well, you really don't want to do that. Leaving a lot of songs sharing on Limewire is how people get caught. Even then Frostwire is nearly identical, but better than Limewire.

If you really want to, open the options drop down menu. Change the folder to watch for Limewire into the folder you're music is in. It will automatically share your songs.

You'll have to find the shared folder. I don't know which operating system you're using, but on Windows XP the path should be: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\shared

or whatever drive letter you have set. If you're still having trouble finding it, hit WindowsKey+F to bring up the search and manually search for the shared folder.

Once you find that folder, put your music files in it and they'll be shared when you open Limewire.

• VK

Go to the tool command on top of the Limewire program. From there click option. Now a window would open and on the left hand side click the second command "Sharing". From here click add and browse to your folder to add it. You can add more than one folders.

the better question is how to get rid of all of the computer viruses that limewire will infect you with. File shareing sites like this one are an excellent way for people to get their spyware and virus' onto unsuspecting systems.

You look up songs on lime wire, your songs are already there!

I have lime wire!!!

Are they yours?

No?

Then it's not legal. The more songs you share, the more likely it will be that they prosecute you. They can't go after all people who transfer music illegally, so they usually go after people who upload the most content.

• Nana

open media plalyer or your default player, go to file, scroll down to add to library, by searching computer and follow directions

You don't upload them, you share them from your folder off of your computer.

you cant limewire downloads songs you want and then you listen to them