Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

How has Yahoo! Answers impacted your life?

How has Yahoo! Answers impacted your life?

Yahoo! Answers uk is celebrated its second year last December, and we wanted to take the opportunity to reflect on how it has impacted each of us. We'd like to share some of these stories with you, and also hear how this question-and-answer community has impacted your life.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i love yahoo answers i have learned so many things it has gaven me really good advice on alot of things

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't sleep anymore now...

my butt is getting wider...going to need a bigger chair soon

met some kewl ppl

felt good that i made someone laff, or glad the felt better after i answered a question

got infuriated with ppl and hit the report button

(yes that was yours truly)

and i think i'm seeing double..

YAAA YAHOOOOO

• D.W
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I've taken on board alot of different view points and learnt quite alot of interesting facts. It's been an insight.

• 1 decade ago

i think it will well adictive!

im only been on here for 2 days but i have reached the max. of answering questions in the last 2 days!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I got to meet a lot of people over here who are from lotsa different region..

and i also got a good friend..

and i got a good answer to my particular question..

and i am happy that i made so many people happy from my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At9Lk...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bombs have an "Impact" and sometimes teeth are impacted but yahoo answers could have an "EFFECT"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I once answered a question - which lead to exchanging emails - which lead to phone conversation - which lead to a great friendship!

• 1 decade ago

It's nice to have you people out there who listen to my advice and know I'm right.

• 1 decade ago

actually yahoo answers has diven me to near suicide.. now i cut my wrists while typing answers to dumb questions like these....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have less free time now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.