Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

for lubricant, i use...?

wehn i masturbate in the shower, i use whatever shampoo/conditioner we have, im 14 and i cant exactly go buy profesional lubes

is this ok?

didnt i JUST say i cant go buy a lube like KY jelly -_-

• Jorge
    Favorite Answer

I don't suggest using shampoo or soap as lube, simple because if it gets inside your urethra (or even worse, forms a small cut and gets into the cut) you'll be in serious pain, as it did for me once, when I was around your age. Additionally, some soaps and shampoos can irritate you, but ultimately it's your choice. You know what works and what doesn't. Here's a site that gives suggestions for different types of lubricants:

http://www.jackinworld.com/library/articles/lubes....

You can buy lubricant in any supermarket dear. It's usually next to the condoms in the shelves. There is no age limit.

If you don't feel like buying them, try some soft shower gel with oil and aloe vera. Shampoo could be a bit aggressive for your skin if (and I hope you do) you practice daily.

I personally don't see how using lube during sexual activities can ever be a bad thing (when used as intended, of course). As for why your friend may have it in the car, well, I shudder to think that he masturbates in there. Then again, he might also have sex in the car, and just wants to be ready when he can't get the girl (or guy?) properly aroused.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

for lubricant, i use...?

is this ok?

Source(s): lubricant use: https://shortly.im/5dU7U

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly or try using umm Palmolive conditioner, pink!

• Ken H

By masterbating with shampoo and soap can enter your urethra and cause it to burn when urinating. Don't use anything either that might cause the shower to become slippery. KY or mineral oil is good.

This may sound unusual but I have used toothpaste. It will make you harder than ever because it stimulates all the nerve endings like you have never felt. Just about the same amount that you use for brushing your teeth.

Never use any soap or detergent. Conditioner and hand lotions are OK.

yes u can buy lubes over the counter at your favorite pharmacy or large grocery store like wal-mart - try some of the new KY "warming" lube - it heats up as you stroke it - ladies like the feel too

I use my own *** all the time.

It's warm and makes it slick.