one night stand!!?

errrr...... sort of slept with a girl last night thinking she was some one else :-s ...............it was dark! i only realized after i had started kissing on , but didn't have th heart to say " sorry your the wrong person!" she had a good time, but she wants to meet up again, how do i tell her im not interested and i like some one else!.......and how do you get female ejaculation stains out of your mates light blue bed sheets before he comes back from rugby tour later today! .................

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi,

For the sheets put them in a washing machine and give them a wash or get over to a shop and buy him some new sheets.

For the girl just tell her you are a guy who doesn't do relationships and make it out that it just a one off and wont be repeated.

Lx

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What a pitiful excuse for a man you are

Go to the mall and bring yourself back a spine and possibly some morals with it!

PS: Have you considered what the girl u do like is going to think if she finds out. Your soooo easy just kiss u and u ****.

• tayhay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Sounds like a great dream mate. Hope tonight's is just as good!

• 1 decade ago

buy new bed sheets and pillows for your mate and tell him it is an early christmas gift... and for her... tell her it was a late christmas gift that comes once a year (maybe).

good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ohhhhh........ Dear wash the sheets as for her just tell her straight. It will save any embarrassment

• Mr Sid
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

god thats grim, tell her your moving to egypt, and wash the sheets in hot water

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

avoid her lol,jus wash the sheets...in the washing machine i mean

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg girl these daYs what a **** slap her tell her to **** of ***** lol and then *** on her lol use the washer

• 1 decade ago

Boy you better marry her. Thats my sister :(

• 1 decade ago

tell her don't be such a wanker

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.