Phil Rudd and Malcom Young?

When Phil Rudd quit i know it was because of conflicts between him and Malcom Young but does anyone know what those conflicts were about?

Favorite Answer

Ego, Malcolm was drinking too much and Phil didn't want to go through more alcoholic problems. Bon's death had different ways of hitting each band member.

It was a combination of Phil's growing drinking problem and his growing use of drugs. Phil got involved with someone in Malcolm's immediate family which I think was his wife, and Malcolm's wife Linda, let him know what was going on. Malcolm kept it a secret that he knew about what Phil was doing and then one night Malcolm just couldn't hold it in any longer and the two had a fight that turned physical. Two hours after the fight, Malcolm came back with a plane ticket for Phil headed back to Australia that was leaving the next night, and Malcolm told him he was fired.

No, I don't know. I got to go to one of their meet and greets in 2000 and everybody was friendly except for Phil. He just came in, signed a few posters and it was clear he was in a bad mood even though they'd just put on a great show.

Malcolm was really friendly, so was Brian, who was hugging old ladies.

There was no booze present at all, not even beer. Just lots of soft drinks and bottled water. What AC/DC did later, I don't know. But I do remember how friendly and in shape they all were.

hi ana muhamed U ?