How do you combat corruption?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

THE FOUNDATION OF THIS COUNTRY IS CORRUPTION. THERE IS NOONE OUT THERE THAT STICKS TO THEIR GUNS...

HOW THE HECK CAN YOU HAVE PEOPLE LEGALIZE PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION.... THE BABY IS BORN, HANGING OUT INSTEAD OF THE HEAD, THE DOCTOR CUTS OPEN THE BACK OF THE SKULL AND PUTS A VACUM IN THE SKULL AND SUCKS OUT THE BRAIN AND KILLS THE BABY.

HOW DO YOU EVEN GET TO THAT POINT TO BEGIN WITH?

A BABY IS NOT A BABY SO A WOMAN CAN HAVE A ABORTION. THAT IS OK.

I KILL A PREGNANT WOMAN, AND IT'S DOUBLE MURDER FOR ME.

THAT IS THE SOCIETY YOU LIVE IN AND THERE IS NO WAY TO COMBAT CORRUPTION.... THE BASE FOUNDATION IS FLAWED....

• ana b
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Creating an organism that combats corruption instead of terrorism and apply the death penalty to whom are corrupt after being judged.

• First of of all,refuse to vote. This is a classic trick so they can figure out what the public wants so they can figure out how to manipulate you into believing what they want you to believe. Don't participate with anything you don't believe is'snt corrupted. Battle it by standing up for what you believe in and spreading God's love. That's about the best you can do in this world. Pray for america.

• 1 decade ago

Mr Smith goes to Washington (1939) shows it has been around a long time. To answer your question I think you would have to create a society with checks and balances that make it in the individuals best interest to work within the system, not manipulate it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That is like asking how to combat humanity.

• 1 decade ago

Start by registering to vote, educating yourself about real issues, and standing up for your Bill of Rights.

• 1 decade ago

You learn to be the best you can be in spite of it. And you teach your children the same.

• 1 decade ago

Stock up, train hard and plan for the inevitable!

Source(s): Good trigger finger and aiming eye coordination.
  • 1 decade ago

Stop voting the Republicans into power

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.