Will peace between people of differing religious beliefs ever exist?

If a person's religious beliefs are so powerful in their lives, how will an understanding ever be possible between them and those of differing or completely opposite views?

Best Answer

No, that will never happen..I know, its sad

Yes, that's certainly possible for people who are not fundamentalists (of any kind). And in fact, non-fundamentalists of many different religions can get along just fine.

People can have powerful belief but still respect other people's beliefs, too.

• Erika

the biggest conflict is a beginning right dispute between the Jews and the Muslims. the Jews declare Isaac inherited Abraham's wealth. The Muslims say because of the fact Ishmael became the 1st born it is going to have been his to inherit. Ishmael became no longer of organic tribal blood (he became born out of wedlock his mom became an Egyptian.) because of the fact of this he did no longer receive the wealth he felt he deserved. As for all something multiple human beings choose to think of their concept is the only way. I choose to enable God make that decision it incredibly is not my job so I care approximately all people no count what they have self belief.

Of course; I've already attained peace between people of differing beliefs (and lack thereof). We all understand and respect each other. If we can do it, what's stopping everyone else? Their own negative reservations, that's all! Excuses are the worst poison to progress.

~Muslim =D

I don't think it's possible, especially those who hold strong convictions about their religions. With certain religions the only middle grown will be that there is none.

I see Islam as the only offensively intolerant group. If they don't get wiped out by a genetic-targeted plaque then they MUST be kept out of everyone else's house because they don't play right.

We tolerance. Not just in religion, but with social status, race, origin etc..We need to learn to love our fellow man.

abrahamic cults do not believe in religious syncretism. this is the root cause of religious strife. they choose to encapsulate their god in a narrow definition and narrow-band of communication, and thus cause enormous religious angst against each other.

Ask the Irish, they're doing pretty well these days.