Science fair projects ideas?

Im in the sixth grade and i have to do a science fair project. i f you a company who does them and ships plz tell. or if you have any winning ideas let me know thanks

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

you could do "does salt desolve faster in water or salt water", "which sugar makes the best rock candy", "which rabbit runs the fastest, dwarf or regular", or "are anti-flammable pajamas realy flammablle?". hope my ideas help!!!!!!

• Donna
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I recently judged a Jr. High science fair. Some of the fair projects were really creative. "They color of cool"Can the color of shingles affect the temperature of a house? "Night Writers" - How does lack sleep affect your motor skills? They had people stay up all night giving them typing test at various points of the night and after things like drinking a cup of coffee. "The unpopables" - Which brand and/or flavor of popcorn has fewer un popped kernels ? There were so many that were great. but these are the ones that I remember as the best

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guarentee you if you do this right you will win or at least place in the science fair...WHAT DRINK HAS THE WORST EFFECT ON YOUR TEETH?

Okay if you have kept your baby teeth and dont care about them it will be awesome!!!

You will need like 5 baby teeth and you put each one in a cup of a different drink i.e.(Pepsi, Sprite, milk, juice) and you use water for the control group....take note on the effects to the teeth day to day and week to week.

Hope that helps!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok half your question doesnt make sense but there are some great books out now that you can check out all sorts of great science fair ideas full instructions included i suggest buying one or getting one from the library and when your done with it donate it to your school library or your local library

good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well it depends how talented u are. if ur under 14, try making a volcano or a diarama of space. If ur older than that try making a laser! That will ease the judjes minds!

• 1 decade ago

the volcano is pretty cool..i made mine out of clay....then i used cornstarch to thicken water, and red food coloring to dye it. the come time to erupt my volcano i threw a few alka seltzer's in there, and BAM i had a pretty cool volcano, but that was in 1988, there could be better ideas out there now, but it worked got an a and everyone was mesmerized.

• 1 decade ago

Yes,I agree with it.In Medical Sciences,there are broad knowledge's to absorb as we can,but it must be done step by step.

Source(s): Personal
  • 1 decade ago

How does microwave radiation affect seed growth i did this in 5th grd and i got a super high score!!!!!! good luck :)

• 1 decade ago

does playing video games affect your reaction time. you poll somebody how long they play video games per week. then see how fast they can catch a ruler when u drop from above their hand.

• 1 decade ago

whats the secret of carbon and baking soda with water makes your teeth white!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.