Is drawing living things haram?(FOR MUSLIMS)?

"The personification of objects that are not normally considered anthropomorphic is a recurrent motif in Kalam (Islamic theology) regarding the wa'dul akhirati (promise of afterlife). For instance, artists who depict living creatures are tormented by their creations. Allah infuses each with a soul due to... show more "The personification of objects that are not normally considered anthropomorphic is a recurrent motif in Kalam (Islamic theology) regarding the wa'dul akhirati (promise of afterlife). For instance, artists who depict living creatures are tormented by their creations. Allah infuses each with a soul due to the Islamic prohibition against artists depicting beings that have "souls", interpreted as meaning all animals including humans."--wikipedia
i got that from wikipedia, but i dont really trust them when it comes to religion...so i was wondering, from Muslims only plz, if drawing living things haram? and where does it say this in the Qur'an/Hadith? thanx!
Update: and btw im Muslim and im just confused about this, so id appreciate it if no one would leave stupid ignorant comments about things they dont understand
11 answers 11