If Huckabee becomes president, will he close down all Red Lobster restaurants?

A7X: Leviticus states that eating shellfish is an abomination :)

Best Answer

And he will make all women who are having their, um "time of the month" stay inside and not touch anybody so they won't make them unclean.

• kaz716

Try reading the New Testament, too. There is no longer any foods that are an abomonition. Jesus stated:

18And He said to them, "Are you so lacking in understanding also? Do you not understand that whatever goes into the man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not go into his heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?" (Thus He declared all foods clean.)

Mark 7:18-19

Huckabee would not DARE close Red Lobster!

He's from Arkansas, remember...

Red Lobster is FINE dining to those folk!

All cityfied with their servin' beer in glasses and all.

No, Paul in the New Testament said Christians can eat whatever they want. Also, why would Huckabee waste time with closing businesses. He has bigger things to worry about like terrorism.

Little known fact - The original name for "Red" Lobster was "Commie" Lobster...Huck is working to rid our country of communism...one restaurant at a time. I hear that he's going after "Cracker" Barrel next...

Go Huck!

I'm surprised Red Lobster still exists. I think Darwin has it wrong about survival of the fittest.

• ReeRee

I just think it's funny that there are people who don't get this.

Dang it, I wish I wasn't on my way to work - I'll star this and see the other responses in the morning....

Sure....right after he closes down all the meat packing companies that process bacon and pork; and all the textile mills and clothing companies that manufacture or use blended fabrics to make clothing.

NOT.

There's something about Mike Huckabee that rubs me the wrong way and I don't know what. I have a bad feeling about him.

Not before he closes down all government handouts putting me and my family on the streets.

Only if you want to eat there, and he Doesn't.

Rev MacOg of the Asatru

Save the USA, get out and vote.