Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What was the weather like in Green Bay?

I saw the last couple of minutes. I know it was snowing, but when did it start? How much did they get? What was the temp. the windchill, etc?

details people details.

Thanks.

They Kick *** by the way.Gotta love the Pack!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it liked snowed an inch in a minute it was crazy

THe PACKERS ARE BEASTY!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I was at the game and it started snowing about an hour before the game. In the 3rd quarter you couldn't even see the other side of the stadium and the pack still crushed.

Source(s): Go Pack Go!
  • 1 decade ago

Hope I get some of that snow that they had. I got a bit. I am about 40 miles from Green Bay.

• 1 decade ago

The snow got bad in there for a little while like

in the beginning of the 4th quarter,then it slacked up

for the end of the game,

which was a great game:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

At kickoff it wasn't snowing and by halftime they were on the field sweeping the yard lines, and actually later had to be shoveling. Couldn't have been too cold or it wouldn't have been snowing at all.

Excellent game!

• 1 decade ago

Blizzarding

• Billie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

snow was light at the start...got crazy by 3rd quarter..about 30 degrees..not too much wind

Source(s): I live only a few miles away...GO PACKERS!!!
  • 1 decade ago

Freezing cold.

• 1 decade ago

sunny and 70, lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

real snowy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.