What was the weather like in Green Bay?

I saw the last couple of minutes. I know it was snowing, but when did it start? How much did they get? What was the temp. the windchill, etc?

details people details.

Thanks.

They Kick *** by the way.Gotta love the Pack!

Favorite Answer

it liked snowed an inch in a minute it was crazy

THe PACKERS ARE BEASTY!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at the game and it started snowing about an hour before the game. In the 3rd quarter you couldn't even see the other side of the stadium and the pack still crushed.

Source(s): Go Pack Go!

Hope I get some of that snow that they had. I got a bit. I am about 40 miles from Green Bay.

The snow got bad in there for a little while like

in the beginning of the 4th quarter,then it slacked up

for the end of the game,

which was a great game:)

At kickoff it wasn't snowing and by halftime they were on the field sweeping the yard lines, and actually later had to be shoveling. Couldn't have been too cold or it wouldn't have been snowing at all.

Excellent game!

Blizzarding

• Billie

snow was light at the start...got crazy by 3rd quarter..about 30 degrees..not too much wind

Source(s): I live only a few miles away...GO PACKERS!!!

Freezing cold.

sunny and 70, lol

real snowy