Your thoughts on the Movie The Exorcist (original) ?

For some reason that movie (even though now a lot of peole make fun of it) freaks me out.

What did you, or do you think of the movie now?

I think it freaks me out because some say that It can really happen.

• csi83
    Best Answer

I love it. It is one of the scariest movie ever.

When I first saw it, it didn't really have all that severe of an impact on me. I think I was burned out and jaded, and was trying to find the definitive horror movie, and my expectations were unrealistic.

But now, after having seen the original "The Exorcist" many times, it really is brutally scary. It is scary because it is plausible.

I tip my hat to anyone who was not freaked the hell out over this movie! I am 40 years old and I still can't watch it and mind you...I can watch a scary movie. The fear rolls off my back like water on a duck's back. But something about a movie that I could remotely attach to reality...hmmm...it gets to me. So please...you are not alone on this one....don't feel badly. *smile*

Great movie. The sequels and prequel sucked, but the original is great. When I first saw it, it was really scary, but I've seen it like 10 times after that, and now it's just creepy.

and not one of them have even scared me i have watch many horror movies and not one has even scared me at all

i watch horror movies with no lights on in the home old and new Horror movies there great

One of the Best Movies for Horror was great i have the full set of movies on the Exorcist

The EXORCIST - Dominion Prequel to the exorcist

The EXORCIST 1973

The EXORCIST II

The EXORCIST III

The EXORCIST_THE_BEGINNING- 2005

The EXORCIST 1973 Directors Cut

• =]

i saw the original one about 3 years ago when i was in 8th grade, and it didn't really strike me as being a good movie. i thought it was a bit lame. i quit watching it about an hour or so into the movie.

Awesome! Horror film classic

Source(s): me

well the first time i saw it it really freaked me out, but now i just get freaked when the girl climbs down the stairs all backwards on her hands and feet. lol

but other then that its not that bad

i saw it when it first came out in the 70's. i laughed at it then but now, there are a couple parts that i find quite disturbing. i never thought it was scary just, unusual. it was a huge deal when it premiered.

I saw it for the first time last Halloween and loved it Didnt scare me but loved it anyway