What National Team IS Better U.S.A Or MEXICO?

whos future is brighter?

who has better players?

Yes i know recently u.s.a has beaten Mexico but thats because mexico always underestimates teams they know they are better than mexico always tries harder against better national teams like Germany, England, Brazil, Argentina and so on

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mexico! look at all the players mexico has giovani dos santos, carlos vela, memo ochoa, andres guardado, nery castillo etc the only decent country the u.s.a can beat is Mexico but mexico always does play better against toped ranked teams

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most of the good players from Mexico are now getting paid to go into an American team. Since there stared competing with Mexico. Of course America can dart any from from Mexico because a lot more money than they do. Some it is very hard for Mexico draft any players from America. Only very good local players from Mexico are drafted to Mexican teams. So my predation in like less than 3 years America would get a lot better by drafting Mexican players.

• 1 decade ago

Tito has no clue, the only mexican players in the mls are players on their way out...Blanco.....Abundis.....Suarez....Davino, take a look t their age, The Meican teams are the ones that spend the most money in the continet on players, if you think that because mexico is a 3rd world country teams have no money take a look at what America, Monterrey, Tigres , and Cruz Azul spend each year on players, the mls teams do not even come close, if mexico does not get any mls players into their teams its because they are worthless, besides Beckham who do you got ???????????? no one .... just semi retired has beens.

To the answer Mexico is a better team, and in 80 % of the games the´ve lost to the US they ´ve played better than the us.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mexico has better players, USA plays better as a team.

Mexico are consistently better, USA have shining moments.

Overall I say Mexico. Mexico can beat Brazil but USA could never dream of it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mostly likely Mexico

• 4 years ago

I think Mexico is better because Mexico is a football nation while the US is a "football" nation. Most athletes in the US want to either play baseball, "football", or basketball or one of those lesser sports. While in Mexico, football is the preferred sport and you will get the more athletes to play that sport. I would prefer Mexico but as seen in the World Cup, Mexico lost to the US...Viva Mexico!?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well seeing as how USA sucked at the world cup and the copa america without getting wins i say mexico. they have better players they where 3rd in the copa america and beat brazil. and they made it to the round of 16 at the 2006 fifa world cup. besides its not like having mexican players in the mls means they can use them in the national team. we also have a way better U-19 team which will make the future mexican team even better. besides usa does good in friendly competitions but at a big stage then they just dont compare to any other team

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The USA has owned Mexico for years and the Americans are only getting better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mexico because they have better players

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mexico has a better team they only lost vs the us because they got a new coach but the rematch will show the teams improvement

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.