Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who is your favorite actor that can play a believable psycho role?

Two that come to mind for me instantly are:

Jack Nicholson

and

Gary Oldman

Jack does it for me in many movies, still Gary Oldman was great in both Dracula and The Professional. The scene of him taking drugs before he goes into an apartment with a shotgun blazing is just too crazy..

Favorite Answer

Jack Nicholson immediately came to mind but, believe it or not, I also thought of Keanu Reeves. I can't remember the name of the movie in which he played a psycho/serial killer and arsonist but can't recall the name.

However, no one does "pscho" like Jack Nicholson. From ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST to AS GOOD AS IT GETS, he was perfect in THE SHINING... Jacks the best.

Gary Oldman is OK, too. Christopher Walken and James Woods also come to mind. I recall Woods gave a great performance as a slightly psycho hitman in BESTSELLER. But nobody beats Jack.

Anthony Hopkins

Anthony Hopkins and Jack Nicholson are my two most favorite! They are two of the most gifted actors to ever appear on screen (at least in my humble opinion). Have a great weekend! Annie

James Woods

• MikeyG

Christopher Walken

Brad Pitt - 12 Monkeys.

Gary Oldman is great

But mine would be Christian Bale (American Psycho scarily believable)

Jack Nicholson.. he can play any kind of part and would love to meet him.. He is a riot..Love him. Would love to see him in the Bucket List.. with Morgan Freeman..

Ed Norton.

• I'm betting that Billy Bob Thornton would be VERY believable.