Who do you think would be elected president if the canidates were Rush Limbaugh (Rep) and Michael Moore (Dem)?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • D C
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael Moore would because he speaks about issues that effect the common man. He would be able to speak convincingly about the need for health care reform. He could speak to auto workers and other union members that are having their jobs outsourced. Rush has made thousands of inaccurate statements over the years which would be held against him His drug abuse and lying about that would also be an issue that would harm him the general election

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Rush

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rush

• 1 decade ago

Two extremes but I personally like the left one best. I wonder what would happen. The U.S. is extremely polorized these days and I know a lot of people who love Rush and hate Michael and I also know a lot of people who love Michael and hate Rush. I don't know if more people like one more than the other but I know they are extremely opposite.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With 9 law suits against him for lies and falsification of news prints, anyone that would pick Michael Moore has got to be in a mental institution or they are just stupid for loving a failure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL- that's a funny thought. I'd love to see those two guys in a debate! Of course it would turn into a shouting match.

Who would win? I think Moore would, because most Americans have grown tired of the Republicans.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a no brainer, Michael Moore, of course

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rush is a KNOWN pill popping drug addict. I'd go with moore

• 1 decade ago

Rush would win because he is accurate and does not rely on dreams of Utopian ideas like Moore does.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a third party canidate for the first time since lincon

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.