Who do you think would be elected president if the canidates were Rush Limbaugh (Rep) and Michael Moore (Dem)?

• D C
    Favorite Answer

Michael Moore would because he speaks about issues that effect the common man. He would be able to speak convincingly about the need for health care reform. He could speak to auto workers and other union members that are having their jobs outsourced. Rush has made thousands of inaccurate statements over the years which would be held against him His drug abuse and lying about that would also be an issue that would harm him the general election

Rush

Rush

Two extremes but I personally like the left one best. I wonder what would happen. The U.S. is extremely polorized these days and I know a lot of people who love Rush and hate Michael and I also know a lot of people who love Michael and hate Rush. I don't know if more people like one more than the other but I know they are extremely opposite.

With 9 law suits against him for lies and falsification of news prints, anyone that would pick Michael Moore has got to be in a mental institution or they are just stupid for loving a failure.

LOL- that's a funny thought. I'd love to see those two guys in a debate! Of course it would turn into a shouting match.

Who would win? I think Moore would, because most Americans have grown tired of the Republicans.

It's a no brainer, Michael Moore, of course

Rush is a KNOWN pill popping drug addict. I'd go with moore

Rush would win because he is accurate and does not rely on dreams of Utopian ideas like Moore does.

a third party canidate for the first time since lincon