promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who do you think would be elected president if the canidates were Rush Limbaugh (Rep) and Michael Moore (Dem)?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Sean
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd vote for Michael Moore. He actually has a relationship with the truth. He isn't afraid to take on the bullies of the world, whereas Limbaugh is one of the bullies of the world.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • kovie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What a decision.. are you able to think of having Limbaugh interior the White abode. No first lady, a minimum of in the beginning up..by the time 4 years have been up, who's widespread with what proportion... And alongside the way, who's widespread with the place and what he'd be utilising those cigars he smokes for and with!! and you already know he'd have many docs, coming and going , just to ascertain he's quite wholesome... And no telling what proportion pharmaceutical representatives he'd have traveling and staying interior the Lincoln mattress room.. just to ascertain on the favored of the production of the Oxycontin pills for qc for the FDA.. Michael Moore, i think of he could in all danger spend maximum of his time eating and searching for Republicans with a ''huge Stance'' with a digicam group in tow in any respect situations..Or exposing even though he could desire to disclose.. I kinda think of he could be a safer wager.. yet what do i understand!!! SOLOMON

• 1 decade ago

Rush Limbaugh, hands-down. All he is about, is politics, since it's his job to stay on top of every event.

Michael Moore makes movies full of Liberal spin, and includes his hatred of America in them. He is merely an entertainer who raises gerbels, and even they don't like him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh FSM kill me if these are our two choices. Besides, The Comedian Rush Limbaugh would probably O.D. and Michael Moore would have a heart attack before the campaign is over.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That is what I feel Im given every four years!

Id vote third party.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rush would kick the crap out of Moore. At least Rush deals in facts and has a clue as to what he is talking about.

• 1 decade ago

It will be Rush Limbaugh(R)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if Rush Limbaugh, and Michael Moore, ran for President,.....i predict,.....Michael Savage would win,....."Michael Savage, you'd be great, run for Pres. in 08",.....

• 1 decade ago

I don't know but the fast food lobby sure would be happy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh Lawdy! If Moore were president there'd be no food left!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think the outcome would be the same as it's been for 7 years; there wouldn't be a President.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.