Niclole Kidman or Katie Holmes?

Favorite Answer

Nicole Kidman, I think. Both ladies have been married to the

"Scientology" fanatic, Tom Cruise, but surprisingly Nicole stayed married to Tom for quite a while before she left him. So I'm not so sure about what the attraction is with Tom other than he is filthy rich and still cute and mischievous looking, especially for his age, because Tom certainly does have his 'wild and crazy' moments. I must say that I have not seen Tom Cruise ever look as happy before as he seems to be now with Katie and their little daughter, Suri. What I do not understand is why Nicole decided to marry that quiet country singer with the drug problem, Keith Urban. I honestly don't really know if Nicole knows how to pick a good husband, looking at her choices so far. This kind of makes me wonder about Nicole, as well, because both Katie and Nicole knew before going ahead with their marriages to Tom Cruise that he is a very devout Scientologist. Tom may act weird now and

then by jumping on a talk show host's couch, but I still think that Tom has the capability to be a good actor. And so does Nicole. I just can't figure out why Nicole stayed with Tom as

long as she did and then several years later, Nicole turned

around and married Keith Urban. Nicole is easily capable of

getting a much nicer looking and a lot less slouchy man than

Keith Urban always appears to be. I don't know why, but to me, Keith seems kind of grungy to be Nicole's choice for a husband. Evidently, Nicole sees something good in Keith which I cannot fathom. I honestly do not think that Keith is all that talented of a singer either, but everyone is entitled to their

own opinion of what they like and dislike.

While I think that both Katie and Nicole are very pretty, I think Nicole is a much better actress (not that I've actually ever seen Katie Holmes in any movie that I remember) but when it comes to modeling, I think that Katie is a knockout. This is probably because Katie has darker hair and she isn't quite as pale as Nicole is, so when it comes to modeling, Katie appears to be a better choice. I do have to admit that I love Nicole's accent and with her being so pale and blonde, that she does not give in to the peer pressure of what is popular and going on with all that spray on tan stuff so many actresses

seem to be into, including Katie, although Katie can pull it off.

But then again, I think that Nicole is fresh, clean and dewy looking, she dresses very nicely and she seems to be highly respected for her acting abilities. You never seem to hear anything bad about Nicole other than Keith Urban going back and forth into rehab. I know that Nicole Kidman is extremely well respected and has a great acting capability, but Katie seems to be doing fine being a new mother and getting back into her modeling career.

I have pluses and cons for both ladies, as you can obviously tell. LOL, who would have thought that this would be such a complicated answer for me to put into words! I really do wish

both ladies the absolute best of luck in their future! ;)

Source(s): Have a wonderful weekend!! This is my own honest opinion about the two ladies you mentioned. :-)

Definitely Nicole Kidman because Katie Holmes is with Tom Cruise an he's just weird.

• JessHM

Katie Holmes

• Lisa

Nicole Kidman. I really do not know enough about Katie Holmes to comment. She just seems very impressionable to me. (that, and I don't care for her spouse) lol

Nicole Kidman is an Aussie and as most of my friends know, I love the Aussies!! She seems like a very loving woman as well as a great actress.

Nicole Kidman.

Katie Holmes!

Nichole Kidman!

Nicole all the way, girlfriend! She is a MUCH better and versatile actress than Katie. I've seen her in a lot of independent films and she's just got this magical quality....Tom is such a fool for losing her. Katie is cute, but no match for Nicole. Just my humble opinion.

• -

Nicole Kidman,

Shes a better actress.

Nicole Kidman for sure.