Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

whatever happened to that rapist? the one who lied all the time and acted like a baby? what was his name?kobe?

what's he up to now? rat on anybody lately? rape anybody lately? destroy a team lately? shoot 30% in the finals lately? pass the ball lately? lol... just kiddin. he's actually sharing the ball with his team this year and guess what? it works. took you long enough to figure out, kobe.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nah hes just dating micheal jac`kson now i heard they got a few kids already

• 1 decade ago

Thank you "ouch!"...there's actually another person that realizes Kobe has been passing the ball...and not just this season. In past years, his teammates have just let him down. They've taken shots and missed! Now they're actually making them. Kobe this year has been the same as he has been the last few years...except now he's got some help.

If they kept Shaq, they might very well be in the same situation the Heat are in now...dead last. Wade so far hasn't been able to carry his team by himself. On the other hand, Kobe has kept the Lakers competitive WHILE REBUILDING. It's amazing the number of people that know nothing about bball but think they do....lol?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I concur, I like the Lakers OK but I hated Kobe until this season, he's actually a good teamate if he tries.

• 1 decade ago

he was always sharing the ball, he even was averaging over 5 assists for the past few seasons u idiot, and ur only giving him credit now cause his team is winning. but they're not winning cause he's starting to pass the ball, but its cause they're players got better, like take bynum and farmar for an example. its just easier for him to share the ball these days. its just sad u couldnt figure that out

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • whatever happened to that rapist? - To much j!zz was found in her chones!....

the one who lied all the time and acted like a baby? - Is leading the surging Lakers in the very strong Western conference!....Meanwhile..Shaq is Fat again!..and D - Wade is falling down and NOT! getting up!...

what was his name?kobe?....or as Phil jackson say's..."The best player I ever coached"...........

Now your Turn...."D1Balla" - it's 2008 people don't say "Balla" anymore!...(rolls eyes)...Haters?

What happened to your originality?..it's been 3 years and all U could come up with was "Rapist?"..(sighs)...

have you found some manhood lately?..because only a ****** would say Kobe needs to share the ball when K@$ averages 5 assists per game......

Kobe>Jordan......because it did'nt take Kobe 7+ years to learn how to make everyone "better"......

(opens pocket)....grab ahold....2EZ!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

KOBE BRYANT SUCKS!

Yeah Alpha it didn't take Kobe 7 years, it took him TWELVE! This is his 12th season you moron!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

kobe's learning now. i used to hate him but now he's not too bad

• 1 decade ago

Damn, I thought his name was D1 Balla!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

actually that person you're talking about is leading his team to the best record in the Pacific Division.

• 1 decade ago

I WISH ALL U PEOPLE THAT WORSHIP THIS HOMO KOBE BRYANT WOULD JUST PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM. I WILL SELL U LOCKS OF HIS PUBIC HAIR FOR 1 DOLLAR A HAIR

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.