Extremely Serious Question... acting camp.?

There's this one camp that i've found that would change my entire life forever. Its an acting camp that lets you be IN hollywood, film a movie, meet with famous actors (i am NOT joking) Casting directors, agents, and its been sought at my the Travel Channel's best camps in the USA. Problem is, i... show more There's this one camp that i've found that would change my entire life forever. Its an acting camp that lets you be IN hollywood, film a movie, meet with famous actors (i am NOT joking) Casting directors, agents, and its been sought at my the Travel Channel's best camps in the USA. Problem is, i don't have a lot of money, and the camp doesn't offer any type of scholarship. I asked my parents how much they would spent on a camp thats very important to me.... they said 1,000. This camp is 3,000... which is more then i've ever paid for anything. But acting is the only thing in my life that I care about 100%. I live acting and I am looking for a very serious career in acting, and it seems like this camp would be absolutely perfect. How the heck am I going to find this money??? I guess i'm doing it on my own....

thank you so much. It means everything to me!!
Update: by the way, i'm really young and i can't raise any money other than babysitting a couple times a month!!