John Kerry not very loyal to his friends? I guess it was a farce 4 years ago?

KERRY/OBAMA

Favorite Answer

Not just a farce...

John Kerry is a self-servering power monger with delusions of Kennedy-hood! He even blamed Edwards instead of taking responcibility for the loss 4 years ago.

I don't like the Breck Girl, but he tried to win. Kerry as a friend? Who needs traitors like him?

Thank God we didn't get this joker for a president, or the world would really mistrust America. We would have pulled out of Iraq inatead of winning.

We would have gone bankrupt with the extravagant social welfare programs and obeying the whims of the Kyoto accord nations who would have gotten the last of our good-paying manufacturing jobs...

Kerry was a joke running for President, and I hope we avoid any more people endorsed by him in the future! Osama

• ?

Kerry endorsed Obama because he thinks he is the best man for the job. He was never friends with Edwards, and Edwards was not much help to him in 2004.

Nobody even cares what Kerry does nowadays.

He makes himself look like an idiot by treating Edwards with such disrespect. What a jerk.

And SO many people loved the Kerry/Edwards ticket... LMAO

Kerry has been a friend of Obama's since he selected him to be the keynote speaker at his convention in 2004. So he seems pretty loyal to me.

• Kerry is a farce.

He thinks ,he might get chosen to run as Vice President.

Yes, even Kerry knows the Clintons are scum.

Maybe he thinks Obama would be a better president. Edwards wasn't running for president last time around.

I didn't even know Kerry was still around.

I was disappointed that Kerry did this. In my view he should have been elected president. But, in the end, I'm sure it would be hard for him to pick Hillary or Edwards after he himself lost.