Micheala asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how can i make my hair swing in cicrles like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_09wFxoaeQ

Youtube thumbnail

you see the dude swinging his hair around

and it doesnt go off everywhere

how does he do that?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • RKB
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The circular swing: swinging the head in a circular motion. This style is more commonly known as the Windmill or Helicopter. It was popularized by Ian Gillan and Roger Glover of Deep Purple, Blackie Lawless of W.A.S.P. and George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher of Cannibal Corpse, and is used by members of Slipknot, Meshuggah, Voivod bassist Jason Newsted (formerly of Metallica), the late Dimebag Darrell, Brian Fair of Shadows Fall, Corey Beaulieu of Trivium, Matt Tuck of Bullet For My Valentine, Jordan Mancino of As I Lay Dying, Joseph Bender, Jacob Clamp, and Damien Richardson of Indecent Exposure, Former Cradle of Filth guitarist James Mcilroy (who is known to do it much faster than most artists do), Cradle of Filth guitarist Charles Hedger, and Catacomb bassist Marcus Hutchens, to name a few. Some bands also put into practice synchronized windmilling (simply headbanging in unison), like Amon Amarth (four members of which windmill at once), Behemoth, Dethklok, Devildriver, and Apocalyptica members Eicca Toppinen and Perttu Kivilaakso

• 1 decade ago

its all in the neck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.