Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

In your family, is Granny's cookin' ALWAYS the best?

My grandma was 1 of the BEST cooks in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! I miss her so much. She cooked this recipe, called EGG STEW. Family members would LITERALLY FIGHT over this meal! She cooked the best gumbo (I'm from New Orleans), the best spaghetti & meat sauce, the best red beans & rice (besides Popeye's LOL)...Just the best EVERYTHING!

Favorite Answer

my grandma doesnt cook anymore, but she passed on her recipies to my mother and now my mom cooks them, and yes they are the best!

• Nico

No, my grandma can't cook that good. My mom's cooking has always been the best.

• USAman

Not anymore. I gag if I have to eat her cooking. It's sad to say but her cooking gets worse the older she gets.

• Be

My grandma makes the best cookies, but other than that she's like "LET'S GO TO OUT TO EAT!" ... she's a fun grandma! lol.

yeah she's a pretty awesome cook.. but mom is good as well

No..G-Ma rocks, but her cooking...well, I love her for other reasons...my dad's cooking rocks!

both my grannies passed away, and i dont think they had great cooking skills

definatly not. i hated when we went to her house for dinner cuz it was always this stew thing it was soooo gross and hahha once i remember i put tons of salt of it cuz i didnt realize it was comming out and i took one bite and i spit it out.

it was! i lost her 4 yrs ago! i miss her so much!

yes and her sweet tea was off the chain!!!!