zig zag handles or regular?

What's better for a baby car seat? I've heard the zig zag handle is easier to carry...

Best Answer

Zig zag hands down. You can have you wrist unturned as if you were just walking and not have to strain.

The zig-zag handled car seats are easier to carry. However, as far as I know only Evenflo makes them. The Graco Snugride car seats have the best safety ratings and personally that is the seat that I bought.

I wish mine had the zig zag kind. However, I chose my car seat based on safety rating, which should be the primary concern. You can check consumer reports or the Baby Bargains book for safety ratings.

I had one that was zig zag but after three months I carried my daughter because it was so heavy.

zig zag definitely!! Ive had both, and the zig zag allowed me to position my hand and arm MUCH more comfortably!

Chris Paul

• daa

It's a whole lot easier to carry the BABY, and leave the car seat in the car. I've never understood why people want to lug around heavy, awkward car seats...